USN Lower School Technology!

Sunday, September 24, 2006

New BubbleShare Feature

Hey, all. I just discovered "BubbleShare," a free (Beta) photosharing website I'll be experimenting with here in the lab. The first little set only has three photos, taken whilst kinderkids worked at Boowa and Kwala the other day, but I have many more photos on my lab teacher computer at school and I'll be adding a bunch of those soon. Here's the little slideshow you can play and then access larger versions for printing by clicking on the picture; the photos themselves will reside on a private, password protected site you can access by requesting a password from me and I have larger resolution ones I can email you upon request. Just be sure to describe the pic well enough for me to know which one you want. Neat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home